DGVCL Recruitment for 482 Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Assistant) Posts 2020 | Upto 55,800 Salary – Apply Now
DGVCL Recruitment 2020: Dakshin Gujarat Vij Company Limited (DGVCL) erstwhile Gujarat Electricity Board has invited applications for the 482 posts of Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Assistant). The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 15 January 2020.
Candidates with certain educational qualification can apply for Dakshin Gujarat Vij Co. Ltd Job Notification. Candidates having full time B.A., B.Com., B.Sc., B.C.A. and B.B.A. in regular mode from recognized University have golden opportunity for these government jobs under Dakshin Gujarat Vij Company Limited (DGVCL) erstwhile Gujarat.
DGVCL Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Assistant) Recruitment 2019-2020 at www.dgvcl.com/jobs. There are total 482 Job Vacancies to be filled by Graduate Candidate. Dakshin Gujarat Vij Company Limited (DGVCL) Invited for the Post of VIDYUT SAHAYAK (JUNIOR ASSISTANT) Under DGVCL From the Eligible Candidate From GENERAL (UR), SC, ST, SEBC, EWS and PWD Candidates as Follows. Eligible Candidate Apply before 15 January 2020.
DGVCL Recruitment 2019-2020 @ www.dgvcl.com
Applications are invited from unreserved and reserved category candidates possessing prescribed qualifications. The online portal will start receiving applications from 26.12.2019-2020. There are vacancies available for vidyut sahayak post.
Here is the notification published on the newspapers. You can follow the guideline written in the advertisement.
For Further details and online applications/registrations etc., please visit http://www.dgvcl.com/
DGVCL Web post wise vacancy details 2019-2020
These are the vacancies divided by work and qualifications and united by DGVCL.
- 482 Total Vacancies
|Job Title||Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Assistant)|
|Pay Scale||Fixed Remuneration for 1st Year Rs. 17,500/-
Incremental Remuneration for 2nd year to 5th year shall be as
|Required skill||– The candidate should possess knowledge of Computer
– Good command over English and Gujarati Language.
|Age Criteria||For Unreserved Category : 30 years and
For Reserved Category (Inclusive EWS): 35 years on the
date of advertisement. (26/12/2019)
How to apply Online / Online application form at www.dgvcl.com
Just follow these below given few steps to fill up online application form.
step 1: First of all visit www.dgvcl.com
step 2: Then Click on “Advertisement” link in “What is new ?” Section
Step 3: Click On the “Click Here for more details” in the first advertisement.
Step 4: Then Click On Apply Online Button For the advertisement of your eligibility.
Step 5: Fill up application Form And Do the fee payment. Fee payment details is given below as per DGVCL Recruitment instructions.
Online Fee Payment Structure For Vidyut Sahayak on dgvcl.com
The fee payment should be done online through dakshin gujarat vij company limited website. There is some reservation for SC & ST category candidates.
Also note that fee is non refundable once you pay it. application / exam fees can be payable using credit card / debit card / net banking. No other mode of payment like demand draft, money order, postal order, cheque is acceptable.
• For Unreserved Category : 30 years and
• For Reserved Category (including EWS): 35 years on the date of advertisement. (26/12/2019)
Relaxation in upper age limit to other categories shall be given as under:
(I) Female Candidate: 05 Years.
(II) Person with Disability candidate: 10 Years. Suitable disability for the post : (a) Low Vision, (b) Hard of hearing, (c) Locomotor Disability.
(III) Ex. Armed force Personnel: 10 Years
(IV) Dependent of Retired Employee of DGVCL: Up to age of 40 years (will be Considered only on submission of undertaking)
• Maximum age relaxation in upper age limit shall be considered up to the age of 45 years
• The above age criteria are as per the “Yuva Swavlamban Scheme” of Govt. of Gujarat.
• The upper age limit shall not be applicable in case of departmental candidate.
• Fixed Remuneration for 1st Year Rs. 17,500/-
• Incremental Remuneration for 2nd year to 5th year shall be as per rules.
No other allowance or benefits would be admissible. Reimbursement of TA/DA as per GSO-332 dated 03.02.2003
> Rs.500.00 (Inclusive GST) for UR, SEBC & EWS candidate
> Rs.250.00 (Inclusive GST) for ST & SC candidates
• If PWD (Persons with Disability) candidate belongs to SC or ST category and fulfills the criteria, fees payable shall be Rs.250/-
• Candidate has to pay application fees On-line through Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking.
• Bank charges shall be borne by candidate.
• Application fee once paid shall not be refunded or shall not be adjusted in any subsequent Recruitment Process, under any circumstances.
• No other mode of payment i.e., Demand Draft, Money Order, Postal Order, Cheque etc. is acceptable
It is obvious that the education qualifications for Vidhyut Sahayak(Junior Assistant), Vidhyut Sahayak(Jr. Engineer-Civil), Vidhyut Sahayak(Jr. Engineer-Electrical), Vidhyut Sahayak(Jr. Engineer-IT) is different. The Pay scale / Salary is also different for each post. Here is the detailed information of qualification and salary of DGVCL Vidyut sahayak recruitment for each post.
• Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 26-12-2019
• Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 15-01-2020
Notification: Click Here